Thursday, October 20, 2005

my doom's day is tmr..


first period for me is EXPRESS MATHS.. i'm gonna die of depression. i'm gonna fail. i cant get into A maths, i cant take option A.. AHHHH!!! i'm gonna commit suicide soon.


i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths i wanna pass express maths, ohh yes i do. (:


i'm so sick wif 1 person. PUIPUIPUIPUIPUIPUI. tt person has only 10 testimonals. *winks at sammi* know hu rite?? wahahahaha.. OH PLS. SAYING URSELF CUTE?? o.O


yes!! i'm gonna have 2 internet connections today! just tt my dad haven bought the wires. yeah.. cuz my mum took the car.. hahahaha!!! i'm gonna play maple wif my sis! no need to exchange turns le. YIPEE!!! xD

No comments: